Professional Case Management (PCM) is the nation's premier homecare provider for nuclear weapons workers and uranium miners, millers and haulers. We provide in home care for former workers suffering from chronic illnesses contracted in the course of their employment. Our mission is to deliver quality care to enhance patient outcomes in the privacy and comfort of their own homes.
PCM is currently hiring nurses to travel to the Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Richland and Pasco) to build purposeful relationships with our patients and their families as they provide assistance in daily living situations, while working with the clinical team to provide a comfortable and empowering environment for the client.
Our nurses provide skilled interventions to our clients with a focus on achieving positive client outcomes. Nurses will initiate actions independently and responsibly to improve the quality of client care, assess and evaluate the health status of their clients and perform other tasks as assigned by the clinical team.
Travel nurses are expected to be away from home for a period of approximately six-to-twelve weeks at a time and must be able to commit to a schedule that averages a minimum of 36 hours per/week. Nurses must have open availability and have the ability to work with any available shifts while on a travel assignment.
PCM will cover the cost associated with travel to and from the travel assignment including, transportation by air or vehicle, a reliable vehicle (rental or fleet) and lodging costs, while on assignment. Please note that the agency is not responsible for making arrangements for pets, family, friends, etc.
Travel nurses must be open to work in any compact state and must hold a multi-state nursing license. If a nurse does not hold a multi-state license, he/she must be willing to acquire appropriate licensure within a reasonable time frame in order to be considered for travel assignments (reimbursement available).
M-F Days: $32.00
M-F Nights: $33.50
Sa-Su Days: $34.00
Sa-Su Nights: $34.50
M-F Days: $25.00
M-F Nights: $26.50
Sa-Su Days: $27.00
Sa-Su Nights: $27.50
Apply online at www.procasemanagement.com/careers or contact the PCM Recruiting Team at 866-902-7187 for additional information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Maintaining compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing.
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse/LPN in the state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN/LPN in an acute care setting or equivalent
- Current driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current CPR certification