Our Private Duty Home Care Agency is looking for a team player with great interpersonal and communication skills to join our successful team. Through our commitment to care, we ensure that our clients receive the assistance they need to live independently and with dignity in their homes. The RN will be primarily responsible for presenting the agency's services to potential clients and performing assessments for new home care admissions. As a Non-Medical Private Duty Home Care Agency, there are no OASIS or Medicare assessments.
- Perform initial and follow up client assessments.
- Determine customer needs and accurately offer the best service solution.
- Make daily outbound sales calls to follow up on assessments not previously converted to clients.
- Coordinate assessments done by field RNs to ensure compliance.
- Work with Care Coordinators to ensure smooth start of care of services.
- Perform Caregiver skills assessments.
- Assist the Care Coordinator on call handle any challenging situations.
- Active Maryland RN license a must.
- Great communication and listening skills to identify opportunities.
- Excellent customer service and persuasive skills.
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience.
- Sales experience a big plus.
- Paid Holiday and PTO (Vacation/Sick time)
- Health Benefits (medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Options
- Monthly and Annual Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement for On-Duty Travel
- On-call pay